To monitor temperature-sensitive products, a data-logger is integrated into all KryoTrans® containers. A fully-integrated solution with a real-time easy-to-read display with current temperature, and the min/max temperatures for the shipment, allowing for in-transit compliance checks and on-delivery sign-off, providing a complete electronic and hard copy audit trail.
Our modular KTM range use the InTemp CX400 solution offering the following features:
- Visual alarms to notify of any temperature excursions
- Bluetooth integration with smart devices and cloud platforms
- Remote user app, logger set-up and reporting
- 21CRF Part 11 compliant
- Meets GDP requirements
- NIST traceable calibration
- Alkaline-battery powered accepted by IATA and guards against local power loss
The sub-pallet-load KT range continues to utilise the proprietary KryoLogger, features include:
- Visual alert to notify of any temperature excursions
- Continuous internal and external ambient temperature recording
- Records time-stamped events if the container is opened
- Sender/recipient and payload data sent via email
All KryoLoggers are calibrated to ISO17025 standards and compliant with avionics equipment DO-160 EMC.