Tower is a privately owned independent company specialising in the rental of reusable temperature-controlled packaging to the global Pharmaceutical industry.
We recognise that our activities impact on the environment so have created an environmental policy to help identify and minimise the impact.
Tower commits to:
- Preventing pollution from activities at our Head Office.
- Continual environmental improvement in our manufacturing process.
- Comply with applicable environmental regulatory requirements.
Tower aims to reduce our impact on the environment by:
- Minimising production of waste and increase recycling (reduce, reuse, recycle).
- Disposing of waste in accordance with local regulations and responsible practice.
- Undertaking the Policy to turn off lighting and appliances when not in use.
- Installing LED lighting in the Warehouse.
- Using rechargeable batteries.
- Promoting the use of recycled office supplies.
- Minimising consumption of energy and water.
- Minimising the environmental impact on site.
- Investigating the possibility of influencing our suppliers to use material from sustainably managed sources.
- Complying with REACH regulations.
Tower Management is committed to regularly reviewing and updating our policy to ensure that it is implemented through our day to day activities and monitored for its success on an annual basis. This policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available to our clients to view through our website.