- Solution overview
- System Specifications
- Evaluation Criteria
The Tower Airline Insulated Box (AIB) enable airlines and train operators to carry food without compromising safety Standards, using dry ice or creating dedicated supply chain networks at each station. This provides return catering opportunities, reduces product loss and allows onboard catering to be uplifted from base for short-haul routes whilst still maintaining food safety requirements for up to 24 hours. Our onboard catering insulated box fit into Atlas airline catering boxes and carts.
|Container||Airline Insulated Box (4 runner)|
|Description||ACE, ATLAS Standard|
|Aircraft Equipment Compatibility||ACE, ATLAS Standard|
|Temperature Control||<+ 8 for 24 hours|
|External Dims (mm)||380 x 270 x 234.5|
|Payload Dims (mm)||346 x 220 x 169.5|
- The Tower boxes enable airlines and train operators to carry food without compromising safety standards or creating dedicated supply chain networks at each station.
- Provides return catering opportunities and possibilities for the closure of down route stations thus reducing costs.
- Allows catering to be uplifted from base for short-haul routes where the uplift does not meet the airline food safety requirements.
- Provides product consistency.
- Our technology enables food to be stored for up to 24 hours within legal safety temperature requirements.
- Our AIBs are made of a unique lightweight durable polymer material and are 100% reusable.
- Eliminates the need for dry ice
- Our AIBs fit into Atlas airline catering boxes and carts.
- Drives food safety, integrity and innovation.
- Reduces the cost of product loss.
Advanced Insulated Boxes
- They are extremely robust giving a longer routable life than other chilled solutions on the market.
- Our boxes maintain food temperature <+8°C for 24 hours
- Our boxes are a passive temperature-controlled packaging solution that has no mechanical parts that could fail or require complex maintenance.
- No need for dry ice
- 100% reusable
- Using Phase Change Material (PCM), not water-based gel packs, they deliver constant and consistent results.
- Our boxes are food graded or FDA “known safe”.
- Our boxes provide a flexible supply chain solution
- Class leading compliance and no requirement for human intervention during transit.