1 EU Pallet
- Solution overview
- System Specifications
- Evaluation Criteria
The KTM22 Tower Euro Pallet temperature controlled container is an easy to load circular supply chain solution providing 120-hour product protection for -20°C (frozen), +5°C (refrigerated) and +20°C (controlled room temperature). Using phase-change technology the KTM22 Tower Euro Pallet offers complete flexibility of use and requires no external power nor human intervention when operating within your supply chain.
|KTM System||Temp Range||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Tare Weight|
|KTM22T||+15°C to +25°C||L 1550mm x W 1130mm x H 1580mm||L 1250mm x W 820mm x H 1200mm||483kg|
|KTM22R||+2°C to +8°C||L 1550mm x W 1130mm x H 1580mm||L 1250mm x W 820mm x H 1200mm||400kg|
|KTM22F||-25°C to -15°C||L 1550mm x W 1130mm x H 1580mm||L 1250mm x W 820mm x H 1200mm||457kg|
- 120 hours product performance
- One pack-out configuration providing 20°C (frozen), +5°C (refrigerated) and +20°C (controlled room temperature) internal temperature range
- Fewer than 0.1% temperature excursions on average (data supported from over 15,000 shipments)
- Easy load and unload process through double door access
- No external power or human intervention required during transportation
- Integrated blue tooth data logger (RTCA DO 160G Part 21 H Compliant)
- Operational Qualification completed to customer loading and shipping specification.
- Global Qualification with near zero thermal mass which stress the containers far more than step tests, reducing associated documentation by half.
- Fully reusable circular supply chain solution.
- Easy and quick reconfigure for subsequent shipments.
- Global availability through our global hub network within 24 hours or less
- Global assurance, used by a wide range of pharmaceutical companies organisations
- Easy load single Euro pallet
- Suitable for wide bodied aircraft
Loading the KTM22
The KTM22 Tower Euro Pallet is ideally suited for the transportation of:
Life Science Products:
- All vaccines, including C19 vaccines and ABIs
- API & diagnostic kits
- Biopharmaceutical solutions
- Diagnostics specimen samples
- Cell lines bacteria
- Micro organisms
- Proteins and other samples and solutions
- Clinical trial kits
- Any other product requiring a stable temperature environment for transportation
Data loggers are built into all KTM22 Tower Euro Pallet containers, logging internal temperatures from -95°C (-139°F) up to 50°C (122°F). Users can get text or email notification of temperature excursions, as well as automatic data downloads throughout the transit (in-flight excluded) from loggers within range of the CX Gateway device. The loggers are built to FDA, USP, EU and WHO standards.
The KTM22 Tower Euro Pallet container is designed to be used all year round to all destinations using one packaging instruction – avoiding extra levels of complication and uncertainty within either validation or operational control.
Tower’s global network operates common processes and standards delivering consistency for customers. The network offers customers access to the complete range of Tower’s products with a local team of experts available to understand specific customer needs: this ensures that Tower delivers, where and when needed.
Tower cold chain recognise the role we play in working with our stakeholders to move from a linear supply chain to a circular one – providing a solution that supports our mutual ambition of waste reduction through reusability keeping our containers in use for longer reducing the need for disposal and recycling of temperature controlled packaging.