21.5 - 29kg
- Solution overview
- System Specifications
- Evaluation Criteria
The KTEvolution 26 is a manually handleable, weatherproof, and washable supply chain solution. We can offer you a fully tailored, adaptable sustainable solution to meet your requirements by understanding your needs.
The unit has the potential to be fully connected with integrated IoT solutions. The KTEvolution 26 offers protection for <-60°C (ultra-cold), -20°C (frozen), +5°C (refrigerated), and +20°C (controlled room temperature) and is available in different sizes for different use scenarios.
Using phase-change technology and incorporating vacuum insulating panels offers complete flexibility of use and requires no external power or human intervention when operating within your supply chain.
|System||Temp Range||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Tare Weight|
|KTEvolution26T||+15°C to +25°C||L 443mm x W 403mm x H 545mm||L 300mm x W 260mm x H 340mm||29kg|
|KTEvolution26R||+2°C to +8°C||L 443mm x W 403mm x H 545mm||L 300mm x W 260mm x H 340mm||21.5kg|
|KTEvolution26F||-25°C to -15°C||L 443mm x W 403mm x H 545mm||L 300mm x W 260mm x H 340mm||26kg|
|KTEvolution26D||<-60°C||L 443mm x W 403mm x H 545mm||L 300mm x W 260mm x H 340mm||21.5kg|
- Can be manually handled
- Full tailored and adaptable your needs in regards to temperature, weight and duration
- One KTEvolution 26 container is capable of providing <-60°C (ultracold), -20°C (frozen), +5°C (refrigerated) and +20°C (controlled room temperature) internal temperature range
- A new addition to our reliable range of pharmaceutical containers. Data downloaded from over 15,000 shipments demonstrated fewer than 0.1% temperature excursions on average
- Easy load and unload process
- No external power or human intervention required during transportation
- Integrated blue tooth data logger (RTCA DO 160G Part 21 H Compliant)
- Flexible IOT solutions available for location, temperature, shock and impact monitoring
- Additional security features including physical tamper evidence and lockable options
- Operational Qualification completed to customer loading and shipping specification.
- Global Qualification with near zero thermal mass which stress the containers far more than step tests, reducing associated documentation by half.
- Robust and fully reusable for a circular supply chain solution
- Easy and quick reconfigure for subsequent shipments.
- Global availability through our global hub network within 24 hours or less
- Global assurance, used by a wide range of pharmaceutical companies organisations
- Washable unit minimising microbial risks
- Available in 2 sizes : 26L and 57L
The KTEvolution 26 is ideally suited for the transportation of:
Life Science Products:
- All vaccines, including C19 vaccines and ABIs
- API & diagnostic kits
- Biopharmaceutical solutions
- Diagnostics specimen samples
- Cell lines bacteria
- Micro organisms
- Proteins and other samples and solutions
- Clinical trial kits
- Any other product requiring a stable temperature environment for transportation
Data loggers are built into all Tower KTEvolution 26 hand held containers, logging internal temperatures from -95°C (-139°F) up to 50°C (122°F). Users can get text or email notification of temperature excursions, as well as automatic data downloads throughout the transit (in-flight excluded) from loggers within range of the CX Gateway device. The loggers are built to FDA, USP, EU and WHO standards.
Tower KTEvolution 26 hand held containers are designed to be used all year round to all destinations using one packaging instruction – avoiding extra levels of complication and uncertainty within either validation or operational control.
Tower’s global network operates common processes and standards delivering consistency for customers. The network offers customers access to the complete range of Tower’s products with a local team of experts available to understand specific customer needs: this ensures that Tower delivers, where and when needed.
Tower cold chain recognise the role we play in working with our stakeholders to move from a linear supply chain to a circular one – providing a solution that supports our mutual ambition of waste reduction through reusability keeping our containers in use for longer reducing the need for disposal and recycling of temperature controlled packaging.