4 per PMC
- Solution overview
- System Specifications
- Evaluation Criteria
The Evolution 1600 Tower Universal Pallet comes with unique pack-out options allowing for a multitude of different pharmaceutical packaging alternatives to be transported safely, simply and easily. It covers over 120-hour product protection for four product temperature ranges, including 2-8°C, 15-25°C, frozen (-25 to -15°C) and deep frozen (less -60°C) products, with the use of different PCM plates or dry ice.
The Evolution 1600 Tower Universal Pallet incorporates an integrated BLE/cellular Bluetooth data logger (compliant with RTCA DO 160G Part 21 H) along with a visible data display. It is specifically engineered to accommodate a wide range of data logging and IoT solutions readily accessible in the market.
Evolution 1600 available from Centres of Excellence from June 2024.
|System||Temp Range||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions||Tare Weight|
|Evolution 1600||-60°C to +25°C||L 1440mm x W 1170mm x H 1600mm||L 1230mm x W 1025mm x H 1300mm||350kg|
- Best-in-class, accurate 120hr compliance time against ISTA 7D 24hr repeat profiles.
- Engineered Composite construction giving superior product protection – ASTM4169 transit tested
- Weight & Space efficient – class leading volumetric weight against similar solutions
- Weather resistant, fully sealed system.
- Robust. Reliable. Reusable design based on VIP composite construction.
- Integrated BLE/cellular blue tooth data logger (RTCA DO 160G Part 21 H Compliant) and visible data display.
- Visual checking of VIPs for assured performanceDouble door access for ease of operation and to meet health and safety requirements
- IoT – real time data logging and tracking options.
- Customer visibility through Control Tower platform.
- Unique QR identifier code facilitating return logistics.
- One Way Lease options
- Global availability through our global hub network within 24 hours or less
- Fully recyclable and reusable
- Global assurance, used by a wide range of pharmaceutical companies organisations
- Low life-cycle cost of ownership due to longevity
Evolution 1600 Tower Universal Pallet
The Tower Evolution1600 Universal is ideally suited for the transportation of:
Life Science Products:
- Vaccines (including Covid 19 and ABIs)
- Biotech products (Oncology, cardiovascular, etc)
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Drug Substance
- Semi-finished and finished products
- Any other product requiring a stable temperature environment for transportation
Data loggers are built into all Tower containers, logging internal temperatures from -95°C (-139°F) up to 50°C (122°F). Users can get text or email notification of temperature excursions, as well as automatic data downloads throughout the transit (in-flight excluded) from loggers within range of the CX Gateway device. The loggers are built to FDA, USP, EU and WHO standards.
The Evolution 1600 Universal Double Pallet container is designed to be used all year round to all destinations using one packaging instruction – avoiding extra levels of complication and uncertainty within either validation or operational control.
Tower’s global network operates common processes and standards delivering consistency for customers. The network offers customers access to the complete range of Tower’s products with a local team of experts available to understand specific customer needs: this ensures that Tower delivers, where and when needed.
Tower cold chain recognise the role we play in working with our stakeholders to move from a linear supply chain to a circular one – providing a solution that supports our mutual ambition of waste reduction through reusability keeping our containers in use for longer reducing the need for disposal and recycling of temperature controlled packaging.